Ginger 60 is my favorite Ex-Pat style bar. I don’t typically like the places most “foreigners” go just because they tend to be filled with cheesy old dudes that make me feel old! Ginger 60 though is not that crowded so on most nights I like it. The girls are probably the best looking collection you’ll find at an expat bar. Part of the reason it’s not as busy as the others in the area is that it’s a little more expensive and the girls don’t speak great English so the foreigners feel more comfortable at M52 or Number 5.
- Hot girls
- Friday Night promotions – the owner is a young lady who actually tries to put some time into this with Hawaiian themes, Toga Night, etc. She runs a promotion company so she tends to pull some nice looking girls
- Pizza from Sarpinos. Texas pizza is really good
- Good Service
- Clean environment
- Two large screen TV’s – I like to watch sports here. She even brought in a huge screen and projector for the world cup
- Girls don’t speak great English
- Owner has some bad taste in clothes for the girls sometimes, i don’t get it!
- A little bit expensive
The Low Down
- Price Range – Beer – 30,000 VND ($2.50), Well Drink 50,000 VND ($3) – Look for buy one get one free bottles on Friday!
- Address – 60 Ton That Thiep Street
- Food – 7/10 – from Sarpinos
- Drinks – 7/10 – decent variety, but not great
- Atmosphere – 9/10 – hot girls, pretty friendly but you do have to talk to them
- No Take Home at the expat bars in Saigon, unless you got game!
- Phone – +84 (0) 937 721 011
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Ginger60.vn?v=wall