SM Mall is what you’d expect, a big, relatively modern mall. I’m not going to do individual write ups for the various restaurants, but, I will list a few notables here so if you want to get off the strip, cruise mall style and get a little food, here it is:
- Pizza Hut
- Burger King
- Sbarros Pizza
- Coyote Grill
- Goldilocks – Filipino Bakery – website
- Reyes BBQ
- Fortune Chinese
- Sushi (forgot the name, saw two of these)
The food court was pretty disappointing so I’d avoid that. We ate at Goldilocks today. It was ok, about what you should expect from some fast food Filipino style. The bakery is good, especially if you like the sweet style Filipino bread. Dishes are about $1 to $2 each. Here is the list of what we had.
- Spaghetti (sweet, Filipino style)
- Pancit Malabon – traditional noodles (this wasn’t good, very salty)
- Beef Caldereta – beef with a sweet sauce
- Bistik Tagalog – beef with a nicely flavored sauce
- Pork Meetballs – very good with a sweet sauce
- Lumpia (Filipino spring rolls) — this was NOT good here.